AESOP Webmail on my.rutgers.edu
1) To access a full-featured webmail client for use with AESOP email, go to http://my.rutgers.edu. When the page loads, click the Yellow login button.
2) Enter your NetID and password. Keep in mind, this is NOT necessarily the same as your AESOP credentials. Your NetID may be better known as your RCI username and password for some users. Your NetID is needed because this webmail system is hosted on the University OIT systems. You will need your AESOP username and password later in the process.
3) If this is your first time logging into my.rutgers.edu to check AESOP mail, you'll need to follow these steps. If you've already logged in to check AESOP mail, proceed to step 5.
By default, your my.rutgers.edu account will be set to check your RCI account. To change this, click the Configure (Wrench) button at the top of the MAIL section of the page (see red arrow below).
4) When the page loads, you should see a similar menu to the one below. Click the link that says CHANGE MAIL SYSTEM.
5) On the menu that loads, Choose the option for AGRICULTURAL EXPERIMENT STATION OPERATIONS (AESOP). In the Username and Password fields at the bottom, enter your AESOP username and password (NOT your NetID). Failure to do these 3 things will cause the login to fail. Click LOGIN when done.
6) You should now be looking at your AESOP inbox. From here, you can view your folders on AESOP, send messages, check addresses against the University White Pages, etc. Click GET MAIL to check for new messages.
Any questions, problems, contact Karl Lindauer, 848/932-4116.